Lutheran Hour Ministries
The LHM Mission:
Bringing Christ to the Nations—and the Nations to the Church
Lutheran Hour Ministries (LHM) is a trusted expert in global media that equips and engages a vibrant volunteer base to passionately proclaim the Gospel to more than 56 million people worldwide each week. Through its North American headquarters and 34 ministry centers on six continents, LHM reaches into more than 50 countries, often bringing Christ to places where no other Christian evangelistic organizations are present. LHM’s flagship ministry, The Lutheran Hour®, airs weekly on more than 1,700 radio stations and the American Forces Network.
We encourage those people who are reached through these ministry efforts to respond by contacting staff or volunteers. LHM then cultivates relationships with those who respond to ultimately facilitate a relationship between them and a Christian community, thus helping grow the kingdom of God.
- More than 56 million people hear or read the Gospel each week through LHM programs, services, or materials.
- More than 1 million listeners to The Lutheran Hour each week
- Nearly 425,000 individuals intentionally provide contact information for follow up in response to LHM’s culturally relevant outreach efforts.
- More than 41,500 individuals were referred last year to local Christian communities internationally for spiritual growth and nurturing;
- More than 18,500 individuals became engaged in a Christian community following their referral last year.
- Nearly 50,000 individuals participated for the first time in Bible Correspondence Courses offered by LHM’s International Ministry Centers.
- More than 34,000 individuals completed a ministry activity last year to more effectively share the Gospel with others.
- Individuals from more than 4,500 congregations of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod and Lutheran Church—Canada are using LHM resources.
To find out more go to: https://www.lhm.org/